By Ronnie F. Lamont BSc, MB, ChB, MD, FRCOG (auth.), Peter O’Donovan MB, FRCOG, FRCS(ENG) (eds.)
Complications in Gynecological surgical procedure attracts jointly in one concise quantity a few fresh and demanding advancements during this quarter, with contributions from many specialists of overseas status. in line with own facts and circumstances, those top figures of urogynecology offer a finished consultant to surgical guidance, technique and recovery.
Using colour illustrations and tables the place applicable, this e-book highlights how and why problems take place, and provides functional suggestion on the best way to care for difficulties that come up. The authors’ monstrous box of expertise enable for a state of the art assessment of surgical advances, outlining a number of technical tips, in addition to sufferer care and chance administration.
Focusing on a number gynecological concerns, together with urinary tract damage, sterilization and assisted being pregnant, in addition to the appliance of state of the art laparoscopy, this e-book may be of serious curiosity and use to the training gynecologist or urologist.
Read or Download Complications in Gynecological Surgery PDF
Best surgery books
Kein operatives Fachgebiet ist zur Zeit aktueller als die plastisch-? sthetische Chirurgie. Der Autor gibt erstmals aus seinem 20-j? hrigen Erfahrungsschatz pers? nliche Tipps und tips weiter. S? mtliche wichtigen "Sch? nheitsoperationen" stellt er kurz, kompetent und ? bersichtlich dar und gibt so allen interessierten ?
Cerebral stroke is a standard and frequent phenomenon affecting a number of the human inhabitants world wide. a number of surgical tools were built for its therapy and the healing effects have progressively stronger. it is a reassuring development that grants extra development can be made sooner or later.
This e-book represents the 1st finished textbook dedicated to the normal of care, present directions and concepts within the box of mesenteric vascular illness. The booklet experiences imaging modalities, diagnostic paintings up, physiologic exams, conventional open surgical concepts and novel endovascular techniques.
Since the advent of laser units to the clinical sciences this know-how has created nice curiosity. particularly, the laser’s certain actual houses and unique bio-tissue interactions render this flexible resource of biologic power an enticing software for a number of healing reasons in cardiovascular drugs.
- Surgery of the Trachea and Bronchi
- Peritoneal Surgery
- Manual of Internal Fixation in the Cranio-Facial Skeleton
- Augmentation Mammaplasty with DVD: Redefining the Patient and Surgeon Experience
- Brain Injury and Protection During Heart Surgery
- Atlas of Head and Neck Surgery
Additional resources for Complications in Gynecological Surgery
28. Bernik TR, Trocciola SM, Mayer DA, Patane J, Czura CJ, Wallack MK. Balloon blunttip trocar for laparoscopic cholecystectomy: improvement over the traditional Hasson and Veress needle methods. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2001;11: 73–78. 29. Sigman HH, Fried GM, Garzon J, et al. Risks of blind versus open approach to celiotomy for laparoscopic surgery. Surg Laparosc Endosc. 1993;3:296–299. 30. Holtz G. Laparoscopy in the massively obese female. Obstet Gynecol. 1987;69: 423–424. 31. Hurd WW, Randolph JFJ, Holmberg RA, Pearl ML, Hubbell GP.
50. Hasson HM, Parker WH. Prevention and management of urinary tract injury in laparoscopic surgery. J Am Assoc Gynaecol Laparosc. 1998;5:99–114. 51. Saidi MH, Sadler RK, Vancaillie TG, et al. Diagnosis and management of serious urinary complications after major operative laparoscopy. Obstet Gynaecol. 1996;87:272–276. 52. Cottin V, Delafosse B, Viale JP. Gas embolism during laparoscopy: a report of seven cases in patients with previous abdominal surgical history. Surg Endosc. 1996;10: 166–169. 3.
1997;21: 529–533. 33. Bonjer HJ, Hazebroek EJ, Kazemier G, Giuffrida MC, Meijer WS, Lange JF. Open versus closed establishment of pneumoperitoneum in laparoscopic surgery. Br J Surg. 1997;84:599–602. 34. Wherry DC, Rob CG, Marohn MR, Rich NM. An external audit of laparoscopic cholecystectomy performed in medical treatment facilities of the Department of Defense. Ann Surg. 1994;220:626–634. 32 S. Lalchandani and K. Phillips 35. Bateman BG, Kolp LA, Hoeger K. Complications of laparoscopy—operative and diagnostic.